Sunday, June 16, 2013

Last Blog Post

Doing blog posts over this year has really helped me. I learned a lot about myself. i know a lot more about analyzing characters and finding out whose perspective is missing. creating my blogs really showed me how to think about my book in ways i didn't even knew were possible. I learned a lot over the year.I benefited a lot from this experience of doing a blog every week. it taught me many things for example how to really think about my book. Every week we had to come up on our own or what to talk about our ideas on our book and it made me really think about my book. and that was really helpful to me especially if i didn't understand the book that well, it made me think.

I think writing online is very different in many ways. For instance typing is a lot different because when you make a mistake or just don't like something you say you can just delete it. Also doing a blog is different because its different then looking in a book because you just scroll down instead of turning the pages but i thought it was a goo experience and i like it more then writing in a notebook in some ways.

i think depending on the person people can be real online. It depends on who is seeing what people are posting but if limited people are seeing it people will actually say the truth but if you know that a lot of people are going to see it you don't really want the whole world to know all of your personnel thoughts. But it really depends on the person, some people don't mind. Depending on the persons personality.

i do think that people abuse their freedom and i do think that they would say things so peoples faces they would never say in person. I think people do that because over the internet people say things hat they don't actually mean and they might say things that sound different to another person and people can get mad and say things they don't really want to say to a person and hurt them. Teenagers have taken Facebook and really taken advantage of it. they made it into a place for cyberbullying and being mean without even really trying.

I can imagine myself continuing this blog, it has really helped me this and i actually had one like this before so it is pretty helpful to me and i can imagine doing a lot. Maybe not every week but i can probably do it on my own time and it can really help me understand my book and make me into a better reader.

No comments: